24 Stocks Moving In Friday's Pre-Market Session
- Champions Oncology Inc (NASDAQ: CSBR) rose 22.1 percent to $10.35 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected results for its first quarter.
- NIO LIMITED (NYSE: NIO) rose 20.7 percent to $14.00 in pre-market trading after climbing 69.70 percent on Thursday.
- Radiant Logistics, Inc. (NYSE: RLGT) rose 19.1 percent to $5.48 in pre-market trading after the company reported stronger-than-expected results for its fourth quarter on Thursday.
- CPS Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: CPSH) rose 17.6 percent to $1.94 in pre-market trading. The company announced $5 million in new Hermetic Packaging Business orders from Key Customers.
- Sears Holdings Corp (NASDAQ: SHLD) rose 15.7 percent to $1.40 in pre-market trading after the company reported a Q2 net loss of $508 million, or $4.68 per share. Its sales dropped 25.6 percent to $3.18 billion, while same-store sales slipped 3.9 percent.
- 111, Inc. (NASDAQ: YI) rose 9 percent to $15.25 in pre-market trading. 111 Inc. priced its IPO at $14 per ADS.
- Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) shares rose 8.2 percent …
Full story available on Benzinga.com