24 Stocks Moving In Friday's Pre-Market Session
- Champions Oncology Inc (NASDAQ: CSBR) rose 22.1 percent to $10.35 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected results for its first quarter.
- NIO LIMITED (NYSE: NIO) rose 20.7 percent to $14.00 in pre-market trading after climbing 69.70 percent on Thursday.
- Radiant Logistics, Inc. (NYSE: RLGT) rose 19.1 percent to $5.48 in pre-market trading after the company reported stronger-than-expected results for its fourth quarter on Thursday.
- CPS Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: CPSH) rose 17.6 percent to $1.94 in pre-market trading. The company announced $5 million in new Hermetic Packaging Business orders from Key Customers.
- Sears Holdings Corp (NASDAQ: SHLD) rose 15.7 percent to $1.40 in pre-market trading after the company reported a Q2 net loss of $508 million, or $4.68 per share. Its sales dropped 25.6 percent to $3.18 billion, while same-store sales slipped 3.9 percent.
- 111, Inc. (NASDAQ: YI) rose 9 percent to $15.25 in pre-market trading. 111 Inc. priced its IPO at $14 per ADS.
- Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) shares rose 8.2 percent …
YOUR FREE NEWSLETTERS SUBSCRIPTIONS
Stay current with the most popular markets on Biedex all in one place. Find out what’s trending and what’s catching people’s ear in the markets today. Stay ahead of the conversation.