Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX) reported better-than-expected results for its fourth quarter and issued strong outlook for the first quarter. SYNNEX shares climbed 4.83 percent to $ 91.02
- SemiLEDs Corporation (NASDAQ: LEDS) reported a Q1 loss of $0.27 per share, down from a loss of $0.11 per share year-over-year. Sales came in at $972,000, down from $2.003 million at the same time last year. SemiLEDs shares dipped 19.87 percent to $2.54 in the after-hours trading session.
- Wall Street expects Infosys Ltd (NYSE: INFY) to report quarterly earnings at $0.13 per share on revenue of $2.95 billion before the opening bell. Infosys shares gained 0.1 percent to $9.89 in after-hours trading.
Find out what’s going on in today’s market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga’s PreMarket Prep.
- Lennar Corporation (NYSE: LEN) reported up to $1 billion stock repurchase program. The company’s board declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.04 per share for both Class A and Class B common stock. Lennar shares rose 1.13 percent to $45.68 in after-hours trading.
- Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ: AEHR) reported a Q2 loss of $0.02 per share on sales of $5.9 million. The company also lowered its FY19 sales guidance. Aehr Test shares tumbled 34.22 percent to $1.23 in the after-hours trading session.
- PVH Corp (NYSE: PVH) shares surged over 5 percent in after-hours trading after outlining strategic changes to the brand and organization. The company also raised fourth-quarter adjusted EPS guidance by 15 cents to $1.75. The company sees FY18 adjusted earnings of at least $9.50 against a $9.35 estimate. PVH shares jumped 5.89 percent to $104.77 in the after-hours trading session.
© 2019 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
YOUR FREE NEWSLETTERS SUBSCRIPTIONS
Stay current with the most popular markets on Biedex all in one place. Find out what’s trending and what’s catching people’s ear in the markets today. Stay ahead of the conversation.